It allows the pilot to use the following beams with the appropriate Laser Crystal:
- Red: Shotgun Laser: Fires a large shell forward that quickly bursts into four diagonal fragments.
- Level 3: The shell explodes into eight fragments.
- Blue: Search Laser L45: Fire a burst of four pellets ahead that can make minute adjustments to hit approaching enemies.
- Level 3: The Force now fires eight shots at once.
- Yellow: Anti-ground Laser: Fires two beams above and below the craft that will travel along surfaces.
- Level 3: The beam is longer.
- Level 1: The Force has a single forward-firing shot.
- Level 2: The Force fires in two 45 degree angle shots.
- Level 3: The Force fires in four directions; one above and below, and two at 30 degree angles.
Slight variation of the Standard Force. The Anti-air Laser was changed to the Shotgun Laser, and the Reflection Laser was changed to the Search Laser.
F-Ak Standard Force K -Force-
Minor revision of the Standard Force, replacing Anti-Air Laser with Spread Laser and retrofitting Reflex Laser with Search Laser.
- HP: 130
- Fuel: 100
- Radar: 2
- Speed: 2
- Evade: 40%
- Split Wave
- Small Desynch System
- Upgrade 1
- 1 Standard Force C
|Bydo Shot||99||10||12||1-1||45%||A/C||Machine Gun||Standard Bydo weapon. Has short range and low power, but limitless ammunition.|
|Force Ram||99||60||71||1-1||70%||ATK||Ram||Forces can ram into the enemy, pushing enemies back or stealing fuel upon impact.|