Another variation of the Standard Force, this Force is relatively common to see among fighter craft. The weapons provided by this are all simple, traveling either forward, diagonally, or vertically with no special effects. Though not the fastest of weapons, hexagonal polygon structure of the beams linger for a brief moment as they travel and will damage enemies just as much as the "point" of the beam. The "H" may stand for the "honeycomb" structure of the laser.
It allows the pilot to use the following beams with the appropriate Laser Crystal:
- Red: Anti-air Laser H: Fires a pair and red and blue bullets.
- Level 3: Fires a repeating beam of hexes, in a 1-2-1 pattern.
- Blue: Search Laser H: This operates much like the Hound RAY of the Tentacle Force, just larger. It will track nearby enemies with a limited degree of intelligence.
- Level 3: The laser is much longer and stronger.
- Yellow: Vertical Laser H: Two vertical beams of hexagons fire above and below, stopping upon impact with a surface.
- Level 3: The beams are much longer.
- Level 1: Fires a single bullet forward.
- Level 2: The Force loses the forward bullet, but instead gains a vertical shot, above and below.
- Level 3: The Force fires bullets in an "H" pattern; four shots fire diagonally then turn vertical.
Using an optical honeycomb structure, an energy field can be created in space, damaging enemies on contact.