The Standard Force DX is all-around improvement upon the Standard Force. It's a common Force found on high-performance fighter craft. All of it's attacks simply enhanced versions of the Standard Force.
It allows the pilot to use the following beams with the appropriate Laser Crystal:
- Red: Anti-air Laser DX: Fires a pair of red and blue beams.
- Level 3: Fires an intertwining pair of damaging beams, not too unlike a double-helix.
- Blue: Reflection Laser DX: Fires three piercing blue lasers that reflect off of surfaces.
- Level 3: The beam is stronger.
- Yellow: Anti-ground Laser DX: Fires two beams, one up and one down, that flows along surfaces. Unlike the Standard Force, which fires vertically, this version fires at a backwards angle.
- Level 3: The beam is larger and stronger.
- Level 1: The Force will fire two bullet lasers, each at about a 20 degree angle.
- Level 2: In addition to the above, a pair of vertical bullets now shoot above and below.
- Level 3:Two more bullets are added, at 45 degree angles.
Energy efficiency of the Standard Force was totally redesigned, and a 27% increase in laser output was achieved.
F-A2 Standard Force+ -Force-
Force that has been modified with improved lasers. Synchronizes differently than the Stand Force. (RTT1)
An improvement upon the standard Force with the addition of a Spread laser when it is attached to a fighter unit. (RTT2)
- HP: 150
- Fuel: 100
- Radar: 3
- Speed: 2
- Evade: 35%
RTT1: This unit can only be obtained by hacking.
- Discretionary Power Uo
- Upgrade 1
- 1 Standard Force
- 20 Etherium
- 30 Bydogen
|Bydo Shot||99||10||12||1-1||45%||A/C||Machine Gun||Standard Bydo weapon. Has short range and low power, but limitless ammunition.|
|Force Ram||99||60||71||1-1||70%||ATK||Ram||Forces can ram into the enemy, pushing enemies back or stealing fuel upon impact.|