It allows the pilot to use the following beams with the appropriate Laser Crystal:
- Red: Reverse Laser: Fires laser bolts and backwards, changing direction above and below the craft and making this a very useful weapon.
- Blue: All Range Laser: the Force fires green beams from the top and bottom. Any Shadow Units fire their own lasers.
- Yellow: Guide Laser: Covering for the usual weakness of this weapon, the Guide Laser fires beams to the top and bottom, and two forward.
- Level 1: The Force fires a single bolt forward.
- Level 2: As above. The new Shadow Unit attaches itself to the Force, but maintains it's normal firing pattern.
- Level 3: As Level 2, though with two Shadow Units that attach themselves to the top and bottom of the Force.
Upon reaching Level 2, The Shadow Force gains a Shadow Unit. This small indestructible satellite unit fires in a direction opposite of where the R-90 is flying; skilled pilots can use this mechanic to make precision, otherwise impossible, shots. A Shadow Unit is slowly drawn towards the Force; if given long enough, it will align itself and fire forward as a default. Level 3 grants another Shadow Unit, but the firing pattern doesn't change. This Force recalls itself to the R-90 faster than most other Forces.
The Shadow Force is described in-game as follows:
- Roll Out: 2243.5 A.D.
- Power Drain: 3.76 Bydo.
- Equipment: Shadow Unit.
- Control Unit: None.
Totally man-made (there is no Bydo component). The Shadow Unit support weapons enable a 360° attack radius.
F-SHD Shadow Force -Artificial Force-
Artificial Force developed by the Granzella camp. It was purified from any Bydo elements. Durability is slightly lower in comparison.
- HP: 110
- Fuel: 100
- Radar: 3
- Speed: 2
- Evade: 30%
- Rebel Chief's Will
- Floating Canister
- 100 Solonium
|Force Ram||99||60||71||1-1||70%||ATK||Ram||Forces can ram into the enemy, pushing enemies back or stealing fuel upon impact.|