|Date Designed||2051 (Image Fight only)|
|First Appearance||Image Fight II|
|Status||In Use; Space Corps|
|Primary User||Space Corps|
Successor based on the OF-1 design concept. A fusion reactor was added, and the body is smaller, lighter, and has stealth capability.
Requirements: Pilots must log 30 minutes with the previous OFX-2 Valkyrie to fly this craft.
- 2 x Red Pod
- 2 x Blue Pod
- 2 x Homing Missile
- 1 x Depth Bomb
The OF-3 Garuda is an experimental fighter which the pilot must test before using it in real combat.
- Plasma Flame - A short range flame thrower is released that bends up to 90 degrees opposite of the movement of the OF-3.
- Side Search Laser - Works exactly like a Homing Laser except instead of shooting up, it shoots to the left and right then bends up/down.
- Ground Missile - Missiles shoot out the sides and travel up along the terrain.
- Gravity Bomb - A slow moving bomb is shot ahead and upon impact spreads out a small distance.
- Multi-Barrier - A barrier is formed that slightly moves when the OF-3 moves. It can also be shot out to damage targets.
- Speed Cannon - The speed of the ship determines how big the shot is. Higher speeds means smaller shots.
- The Garuda is a bird-like entity seen in Buddhism and Hindu mythology.
- In Image Fight II, the OF-3 Garuda replaces the OF-1 Daedalus.
- Two Garudas were shot down during real combat, just like the two Daedalus in Image Fight.