It allows the pilot to use the following beams with the appropriate Laser Crystal:
- Red: Twin Laser: A pair of lasers fire out of the Force and will intersect upon contacting an enemy.
- Level 3: The lasers are larger and stronger.
- Blue: Dispersion Impact Laser: The Force fires a wispy blue diagonal beam that erupts in a fierce impact upon contacting an surface or Bydo.
- Level 3: The beam is fiercer, and the impact stronger.
- Yellow: Defense Laser: A small yellow optical sphere is fired ahead and below the craft. As soon as it aligns with a Bydo on a vertical level, it breaks up and shoots a single stream of lasers at it.
- Level 3: The sphere fires 4 instead of two lasers.
- Level 1: The Force shoots a single bullet forward.
- Level 2: The Force fires two vertical shots, one above and one below.
- Level 3: The Force fires four bullets vertically, in a tight "X" pattern above and below the Force.
This Force was developed to provide short range defensive capabilities for fighters armed with long range cannons.
F-D Defensive Force -Force-
Force developed to offer close range defense for mid-range support units. Features blocking optical weapons.