It allows the pilot to use the following beams with the appropriate Laser Crystal:
- Red: Through Laser: Fires a wide, arrow-shaped bolt. At Level 3, this is wider than the R-90 Ragnarok. While this can pierce through most objects, there are certain walls that it cannot.
- Blue: Splash Laser: At Level 3, this results in five beams launched in roughly 80 and 45 degree angles above and below the ship, as well as a forward beam, resulting in a useful 'scatterspray' effect. The impact of each shot creates a large circular blast that goes through walls.
- Yellow: Capsule Laser: Places a short-lived (as in, seconds) capsule slightly ahead of the Force that remains where it is placed and rapidly fires forwards. Up to two capsules can be placed at once.
- Level 1: The Force is the same size as it is when attached, and only deals contact damage.
- Level 2: The newly added cyclonic bits spin rapidly, resulting in an energetic vertical ring around the Force, increasing it's contact range.
- Level 3: The vertical melee range increases even further, providing additional cover, and the damage is devastating.
As well as this unique "wrecking ball" functionality, the Cyclone Force does not use the normal mechanics for recalling: the player can at any time cancel recalling the Force and have it return to its standard range. Tapping the button allows the Force to be maintained at any range from the ship that the player desires.
The Cyclone Force is described in-game as follows:
- Roll Out: Prototype
- Power Drain: 5.02 Bydo.
- Equipment: Cyclonic Bit.
- Control Unit: R-Core M-7.
The core control system is buried within a jellified Bydo life form.
F-CYC Cyclone Force -Force-
A Bydo Force, its processing control core is embedded in a gel.
- HP: 130
- Fuel: 100
- Radar: 2
- Speed: 2
- Evade: 40%
This unit can only be obtained by hacking.
|Bydo Shot||99||10||12||1-1||45%||A/C||Machine Gun||Standard Bydo weapon. Has short range and low power, but limitless ammunition.|
|Force Ram||99||60||71||1-1||70%||ATK||Ram||Forces can ram into the enemy, pushing enemies back or stealing fuel upon impact.|