It allows the pilot to use the following beams with the appropriate Laser Crystal:
- Red: Through Laser: Fires a wide, arrow-shaped bolt. At Level 3, this is wider than the R-90 Ragnarok. While this can pierce through most objects, there are certain walls that it cannot.
- Blue: Splash Laser: At Level 3, this results in five beams launched in roughly 80 and 45 degree angles above and below the ship, as well as a forward beam, resulting in a useful 'scatterspray' effect. The impact bursts cause further 'splash' damage.
- Yellow: Capsule Laser: Places a short-lived (as in, seconds) capsule slightly ahead of the Force that fires forward.
- Level 1: The Force has no ranged attacks.
- Level 2: The newly orbital cyclonic bits spin rapidly, resulting in an energetic vertical ring around the Force, increasing it's contact range.
- Level 3: The vertical melee range increases even further, providing additional cover, and the damage is devastating.
The Cyclone Force is described in-game as follows:
- Roll Out: Prototype
- Power Drain: 5.02 Bydo.
- Equipment: Cyclonic Bit.
- Control Unit: R-Core M-7.
The core control system is buried within a jellified Bydo life form.
F-CYC Cyclone Force -Force-
A Bydo Force, its processing control core is embedded in a gel.
- HP: 130
- Fuel: 100
- Radar: 2
- Speed: 2
- Evade: 40%
This unit can only be obtained by hacking.
|Bydo Shot||99||10||12||1-1||45%||A/C||Machine Gun||Standard Bydo weapon. Has short range and low power, but limitless ammunition.|
|Force Ram||99||60||71||1-1||70%||ATK||Ram||Forces can ram into the enemy, pushing enemies back or stealing fuel upon impact.|