It allows the pilot to use the following beams with the appropriate Laser Crystal:
- Red: Gondolan Laser: This fires a wormlike Bydo lifeform, almost curled in a circle.
- Blue: Dauber Laser: A pair of clawed tadpole-like lifeforms are fired diagonally. These will reflect off of surfaces.
- Yellow: Norazarie Laser: A pair of tubular organisms are launched above and below the craft.
- Level 1: The Force rains a pair of acidic drops downward.
- Level 2: The Force rains a triple set of acidic droplets.
- Level 3: The Force rains four acidic drops.
Features a whip-like Control Rod. Part of a Bydo genetic research program, the Bydo coefficent is extremely high. It secretes an acidic fluid from its surface during battle.
BF-Bd Bydo Force -Force-
Force unit controlled by a flagellar remote. Retains its regenerative properties even in Force form.
- HP: 120
- Fuel: 100
- Radar: 2
- Speed: 2 (2+ in RTT2)
- Evade: 35%
- Mark of Resurrection
- 100 Bydogen
|Bydo Fluid||65||12||14||1-1||50%||A/C||Secretion||Gushes forward when fired. Low range, but relatively high damage capacity compared to Bydo Shots and Shells.|
|Force Ram||99||60||71||1-1||70%||ATK||Ram||Forces can ram into the enemy, pushing enemies back or stealing fuel upon impact.|